Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

A Visit To My Kids' room



Once I got the chance to visit a well lighted place in the world. My sons as they were addicted to online games such as Free Dora games, never showed the interest in the place, which their father had chosen for them, unless I arranged such an activity which soothed their hearts.


The place was located just a couple of meters from the room.  It had everything so wonderfully set up and arranged in such a sequential manner that I began to consider that place yet another Wonder of the World. The design of the room was indeed the most influential and striking in the dictionary of the modern architecture. Along with the candles and the sweet scent of roses the room’s interior was representing a Holy shrine, enrich with spiritual harmony and peace.


Beside the historical beauty, the room did not miss any modern touch. One of its five corners was privileged by the presence of a super fast computer. The super fast computer itself was equipped by the super fast net, analyzed and approved through Bandwidth Speed Test. The walls of the room were submerged in the silky milk curtains. The whole scenario was romantic, and as comfy as the mother’s lap. This altogether with the my love and affection, I had thought to be enough for the kids who had lost their mother a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately it turned out otherwise. 



It was my youngest son’s birthday, and I thought that my surprise would be enough as compensation for this heavy loss and my children would be able to enjoy once again.  I had arranged for this party while they were at school.  After much hard struggle, I managed to figure out the way, to regain their hearts; at last they both passed a cute smile when I subjected them to different Football games For Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment